Thymus Tapping
I recently heard about this method of stimulating your immune system by tapping your chest in the area of the thymus, the gland responsible for producing T-lymphocyte cells that fight infection. So I searched pubmed.gov without finding any scientific research on the topic, but a Google search produced a number of hits including this YouTube video. I've been tapping my thymus daily for a week now. I don't know if I've benefited from it but have developed a small bruise in the middle of my chest.
I don't often visit YouTube, but I occasionally have a look when I hear of something interesting. In regards to it as a library training tool, my guess is that it is probably more popular with librarians than patrons. If you used it in that capacity, you would have to promote it. Perhaps a link from the library homepage to a video on how to use a particular database might be get some use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment